1. Name the tables after Australian places, beaches, flowers, trees, animals, etc.
from the Knot
from BV Weddings
2. Serve Australian wine, beer and spirits (think bundaberg rum). Or give out mini-bottles as a favour.
Photo from Peterson House in the Hunter Valley.
3. Include an Australian cake theme or cake topper.
Sugar native flowers from the website sweetinspirations.com.au:
4. Include native Australian flowers in your bouquet or centerpieces.
- Kanagroo Paw
- Flannel Flower
- Sturt's Desert Pea
photos from FastFlowers
5. Burn Eucalyptus scented candles. Give out Eucalyptus scented hand lotion as a favour, or take a cue from Princess Mary and include Eucalyptus in
gorgeous beeswax candles from Queen B!?
kakadu plum and eucalyptus hand and body creme made in Australia by LillyPilly
Princess Mary included Eucalyptus in her bouquet to represent her Australian roots during her wedding to Prince Frederik of Denmark.
photo from bbc.co.uk