Thursday, January 31, 2008

To officially kick-off this site, I thought I'd blog about something I'm really passionate about... cupcakes!!!  I've scoured the net and trolled the shops, and have to admit, there are many very talented Aussie bakers out there!  Here are a few of my fav's...

Kylie Lambert is my hero! Her work is amazing! For photos and contact info, see Le Cupcake offical site.







The gals at Carousels Cupcakes in Brisbane, Australia also make delightfully funky cupcakes! For some yummy ideas, check out their site and blog!

Happy Days

I love this one for an "Australian" theme, or for bringing a touch of Australiana into an overseas beach wedding!

australiaday1.jpg


Another great choice is Crabapple Cupcake Bakery in Ferntree Gully and South Yarra, Victoria, Australia, with its own published cookbook!





No comments: